Events and Training
Access event calendars, courses, and resources to help in your business endeavors!
Global Entrepreneurship Month - Event Map
Global Entrepreneurship Month (GEM) is the state’s largest celebration of the innovators and job creators who launch startups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and expand human welfare.
If your organization, institution or business wants to get involved in this annual celebration of entrepreneurship, contact Lynn Longan or Susan Nielsen at the Washington State Department of Commerce for more information.
Entrepreneur Success Workshop
Entrepreneur Success Workshop
For aspiring small business owners.
11/15/19 Friday 1-5PM
Moore Branch, Tacoma Public Library
215 South 56th Street
Tacoma, WA 98408
Free, register here.
2019 Free Tax and Licensing Workshops
Starting in April, the City of Tacoma will be offering a series of free tax and licensing workshops for Tacoma business owners and tax preparers. Click here to view dates and details.
To attend online, register at cityoftacoma.org/taxandlicensing or call 253-591-5252.
Completed presentations will be uploaded to the City’s webpage.
Grow Well With Google
The City of Tacoma’s Community and Economic Development Department in collaboration with Google bring you a FREE workshop to help businesses learn how to use data to drive growth.
December 4th, 2019
747 Market St. Tacoma, WA
12:00 – 1:00 PM
For more details contact:
Free Google My Business Workshop
Grow your business through Google. A free workshop hosted by City of Tacoma + Google.
* This even has passed, but a recording is available. Click here to watch recorded training.
Organizational Event Calendars
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of agencies offering small business training and development opportunities. Please explore the sites below to see upcoming events:
- William Factory Small Business Incubator Calendar
- Washington State L&I Workshops and Training Center
- Minority Business Development Agency Event Calendar
- Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber Of Commerce Event Calendar
- The World Trade Center Tacoma Event Page
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Event Page
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan Briefing Workshops
- Events at Bottom of Page
- The Washington State Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) Event Calendar
- Washington Center For Women In Business Event Calendar
- Invista Performance Solutions Courses
- Veterans Business Outreach Center Region X (Business Impact NW) Courses
- Economic Alliance Snohomish County
Please explore below to see what resources are offered by the following organizations:
- Washington State Business Hub
- Pierce County Libraries (Job And Business Center) Resources
- Access with Pierce County Library Card
- Tacoma Library Business Resources
- Access with Tacoma Library Card
- City Of Tacoma Office Of Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Contact: Carrie Lynn Phone: 253.591.5224 Email: email@example.com
- City Of Tacoma Business Marketing Data Services
- Contact: Carol Wolfe Phone: 253.591.5384 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the Tacoma's business resources: