Events and Training
Access event calendars, courses, and resources to help in your business endeavors!
Free Google My Business Workshop
Grow your business through Google. A free workshop hosted by City of Tacoma + Google.
* This even has passed, but a recording is available. Click here to watch recorded training.
2019 Free Tax and Licensing Workshops
Starting in April, the City of Tacoma will be offering a series of free tax and licensing workshops for Tacoma business owners and tax preparers. Click here to view dates and details.
To attend online, register at cityoftacoma.org/taxandlicensing or call 253-591-5252.
Completed presentations will be uploaded to the City’s webpage.
Organizational Event Calendars
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of agencies offering small business training and development opportunities. Please explore the sites below to see upcoming events:
- Washington State L&I Workshops and Training Center
- Minority Business Development Agency Event Calendar
- Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber Of Commerce Event Calendar
- The World Trade Center Tacoma Event Page
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Event Page
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan Briefing Workshops
- Events at Bottom of Page
- The Washington State Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) Event Calendar
- Washington Center For Women In Business Event Calendar
- Invista Performance Solutions Courses
- Veterans Business Outreach Center Region X (Business Impact NW) Courses
Please explore below to see what resources are offered by the following organizations:
- Washington State Business Hub
- Pierce County Libraries (Job And Business Center) Resources
- Access with Pierce County Library Card
- Tacoma Library Business Resources
- Access with Tacoma Library Card
- City Of Tacoma Office Of Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Contact: Carrie Lynn Phone: 253.591.5224 Email: email@example.com
- City Of Tacoma Business Marketing Data Services
- Contact: Carol Wolfe Phone: 253.591.5384 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the Tacoma's business resources: