Events and Training
Access event calendars, courses, and resources to help in your business endeavors!
2019 Washington Small Business Fair
One Day One Place
Learn what you need
to start or grow your business
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Tracking the Financial Results of Your Business
The City of Tacoma’s Community and Economic Development Department in partnership with the National Development Council brings you a FREE workshop designed for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs about the use of financial statements to make better business decisions.
Date: Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019
747 Market Street, Tacoma, WA 98402
For more information, contact Will Suarez at email@example.com
RSVP at tacomaced.eventbrite.com
Free Google My Business Workshop
Grow your business through Google. A free workshop hosted by City of Tacoma + Google.
* This even has passed, but a recording is available. Click here to watch recorded training.
2019 Free Tax and Licensing Workshops
Starting in April, the City of Tacoma will be offering a series of free tax and licensing workshops for Tacoma business owners and tax preparers. Click here to view dates and details.
To attend online, register at cityoftacoma.org/taxandlicensing or call 253-591-5252.
Completed presentations will be uploaded to the City’s webpage.
Organizational Event Calendars
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of agencies offering small business training and development opportunities. Please explore the sites below to see upcoming events:
- Washington State L&I Workshops and Training Center
- Minority Business Development Agency Event Calendar
- Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber Of Commerce Event Calendar
- The World Trade Center Tacoma Event Page
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Event Page
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan Briefing Workshops
- Events at Bottom of Page
- The Washington State Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) Event Calendar
- Washington Center For Women In Business Event Calendar
- Invista Performance Solutions Courses
- Veterans Business Outreach Center Region X (Business Impact NW) Courses
Please explore below to see what resources are offered by the following organizations:
- Washington State Business Hub
- Pierce County Libraries (Job And Business Center) Resources
- Access with Pierce County Library Card
- Tacoma Library Business Resources
- Access with Tacoma Library Card
- City Of Tacoma Office Of Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Contact: Carrie Lynn Phone: 253.591.5224 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- City Of Tacoma Business Marketing Data Services
- Contact: Carol Wolfe Phone: 253.591.5384 Email: email@example.com
Learn more about the Tacoma's business resources: